Activité de l'entreprise
the first co-funding platform in France - allows investors to invest up from 500? in the best companies, alongside venture capital professionals (Fonds, Venture Capitalist, Banks, Business Angels, Family Office ...), in three areas of growth:
- Silver Economy,
- IoT, AI & Big Data.
Created in May 2014 we are present in France and Belgium (since 2017). It already has a community of more than 62,000 people who are passionate about Start-Ups and Innovation.
Description du stage
We?re looking for a highly motivated and organized intern as you will have a key role and you?ll be seating next to one of the founder to develop a new country: Belgium.
You will be in charge of the commercial development of business and our new products:
- Meeting with Startups
- Promoting Hoolders by participating to some event across Belgium
- Meeting with investors
- Work with the different team in Paris : Analyst, Com?, IT
- Help on the commercial strategy for Belgium and the launch of new product
You will be accompanied throughout your journey and your rise by the founders.
Your responsibilities will be varied and adapted to the needs of each of our partners: qualified prospect conversions, target improvement, needs detection, account mapping, target identification, marketing presentations or events (opens, trade shows) Sales, and management of the entire business cycle. We will propose to you to evolve in very short term towards management functions that will be added to your activities of commercial development.
The team is led to grow strongly and very quickly.
Why joining us ?
- You will join a young and dynamic startup that has already proved itself: we are already positioned 1st in France on the sectors of activity on which we work.
- A stimulating and dynamic work environment, come to meet challenges with us: impossible to get bored!
- You are looking for a strong experience: an increase in skills that will allow you to boost your resume significantly.
- A job is offered at the end if you?re successful
- A unique opportunity to participate to the launch of a company in a new country
- Fluent in Dutch / English, French is a plus
- Background in management/ communication / marketing /or sales
- Dynamic, persistent and proactive, you are endowed with an excellent relationship and have a taste for challenge.
- Autonomous and motivated, you are rigorous and organized.
- You share the culture of results and want to invest fully in the role of a Business manager
- Affinity with real estate is a plus
- Must possess a valid driving license and a car.
This is a great learning opportunity to participate to the launch of a company on a new market, and to experience the real start-up life. You will have a very diverse internship in a strongly growing company and a potential hiring at the end.
Périodes pendant lesquelles le stage est possible
- Technicien en commerce et vente
Objectifs en terme de savoir-faire
Objectifs en terme de savoir-être